Conservation Psychology Institute
Escondido, California, USA
October 15-18, 2013
Early-Bird Registration (on or before August 23, 2013): $785
Regular Registration (August 24-September 30, 2013): $ 885
Space is limited to 35 people. Please register early to save your place!
MINIMUM PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION REQUIRED*
We recommend Comfort Inn – 1290 West Valley Parkway, Escondido 92029
- Daily transportation from Comfort Inn to the CPI and back to Comfort Inn is included in your registration cost (see Transportation section below for more on this).
- To book your room at Comfort Inn, please contact Evette at (760) 489-1010
- Room rates have been negotiated for CPI participants: $76.50 single or double for our block of rooms
- Amenities Include: Fridge, fitness center, heated pool, wi fi, hot breakfast (free)
- Access to restaurants: Target, Applebees, Olive garden, Soup plantation – right off the freeway
We suggest you fly into San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- EZ Ride Shuttle- Daily group shuttle service by EZ Ride Shuttle between Comfort Inn and CPI IS INCLUDED in the registration cost
- Individual or group shuttle service from San Diego International Airport to Comfort Inn IS NOT INCLUDED in the registration cost AND WILL BE PAID BY THE PARTICIPANT TO THE SHUTTLE SERVICE. This cost is $49 for first person and $9 for each additional person that gets on THAT shuttle. To schedule your individual or group transport from the airport with EZ Ride Shuttle, please contact: Kevin– [email protected] — (619) 297-7463
The following food costs are included in the registration fee. Please note that the dinner and lunches described below will be substantial meals while morning and afternoon snack are not intended to be full meals:
October 15: Dinner (Baja Taco Bar at San Diego Zoo Safari Park)
October 16-18: Morning snack and beverages
October 15-17: Afternoon snacks and beverages
October 16-18: Lunch (Sandwiches or Pizza & Salad)
ALL MEALS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE WILL NOT BE INCLUDED in the registration cost AND WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH PARTICIPANT.
*Minimum Participant Registration Required
This class is subject to cancellation if the minimum of 22 participants is not reached by August 23, 2013, also the closing date of the early bird discount. We encourage you to register before August 23, but also advise you to wait for confirmation on August 26 that the class is running before making any airline reservations! In the event of a decision to cancel this program, registration fees will be refunded in full within 5 business days of the decision to cancel the event.