Dr. Thomas Doherty will help you reach your goal of creating a life that feels healthy and sustainable, in balance with nature and technology.
Dr. Thomas Doherty is an award winning professional psychologist with offices in Portland, Oregon, USA. His clients include healthcare and technology professionals, and people in various fields working to solve social and environmental problems. He also helps couples achieve shared life goals. Dr. Doherty welcomes people of diverse backgrounds and lifestyles.
He is internationally recognized for his research on nature and mental health and the psychological impacts of global climate change. Supervision services for counseling and psychology interns. Consulting with businesses, health care organizations, and conservation groups.
In-person and long distance counseling, therapy and coaching. Learn to use nature for mental health and stress reduction.
Research on health and well-being, sustainable behavior, and global climate change, translated into easy-to-understand talks.
Supervision services for counseling and psychology interns. Consulting with businesses, health care organizations, and conservation groups.
News and Blog
- COVID-19: Access to Nature, Parks and Green Spaces Should be Essential
- Coping with COVID-19: Where your Feelings go, your Thoughts will Follow
- Are Your Kids Feeling Eco-Anxiety over Climate Change?
- “I Love You Forever and Always” — A Book for Moms with Young Children Confronting Breast Cancer
- Lunch & Learn January 8, 2020: Rebooting your Personal Operating System for the New Year
- Sift News “Climate Change and Mental Health” Podcast