Dr. Thomas Doherty will help you reach your goal of creating a life that feels healthy and sustainable, in balance with your values about nature and technology.
Dr. Thomas Doherty is an award winning professional psychologist. He helps people improve their mental health and wellbeing and to build capacity to solve social and environmental problems. He welcomes people of diverse backgrounds and lifestyles.
Thomas Doherty is internationally recognized for his research on nature and mental health and the psychological impacts of global climate change. He provides training and support for mental health professionals worldwide addressing eco-anxiety and the affects of the climate crisis. Thomas is also the co-host of the podcast Climate Change and Happiness.
To learn about Dr. Doherty’s latest training for mental health professionals starting in April 2023, see the Consultation Group Pages.
Current clients can log in to Dr. Doherty’s online appointment schedule at Therapy Appointment.
In-person and long distance services. Learn mindfulness and life skills to improve your mood and reduce stress.
Move outdoors to develop your environmental identity and learn nature-based stress reduction.
Eco- and Climate Psychology training, consult, and supervision for mental health professionals worldwide.
News and Blog
- Doing the Privilege Walk
- The Story of the Climate Change and Happiness Podcast
- Dr. Thomas Doherty offering a New Series of his Ecotherapy and Climate-Conscious Therapy Consultation Group
- Thomas Doherty in Prevention Magazine
- Dr. Thomas Doherty offering Climate Therapy Training for Mental Health Professionals
- Walking Therapy and Nature-Based Stress Reduction