Date: Friday, June 5, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Lewis & Clark Graduate Campus, South Chapel
Registration: $125, includes 6.5 CEUs or PDUs, $50 students. Lunch included.
- I really pleased to host this unique one-day event in Portland!
- We’ll meet on the Lewis & Clark campus, rated #1 Top Green College by Princeton Review
- I’ll be joined by 11 accomplished presenters and facilitators from the fields of psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy, indigenous studies, creative writing, sociology, business and law
- After the speakers describe their unique approaches, a large group forum will explore ways to support ecopsychology work in the Pacific Northwest
- The event includes Continuing Education hours for professionals and a sustainably-sourced lunch
Some partial scholarships are available for those with financial need. To request a scholarship, please contact [email protected].