Skip to content
- Meeting facilitation (groups ranging from 2 to 1000)
- Online facilitation
- Outdoor facilitation
- Conflict Resolution
- 1:1 and Group Coaching
- Program Design
Examples of trainings:
- New Zealand Department of Conservation. Lead facilitator. Conservation Psychology Institutes. Auckland and Wellington, NZ, May 2014
- International Facility Management Association – Oregon & SW Washington Chapter. The Psychology of Sustainability Behavior: Implications for Facilities Managers November 2013
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums & San Diego Zoo Global. Lead facilitator. Conservation Psychology Institute. Escondido, California, USA, October, 2013
- Port of Portland. The Psychology Behind Sustainable Practices–At Work and At Home. February 2012.
- Esalen Institute. Master of Two Worlds:Manifesting Personal Sustainability in Your Life and Work. Big Sur, California. April 2011
- The International Society of Sustainability Professionals. Webinar– Master of Two Worlds: Negotiating the emotional terrain in your sustainability work. November, 2010.
- New Season’s Markets. The Psychology of Green Teams. October 2009
- Natural Step USA. Renewable Energy for Sustainability Practitioners. September, 2009